This is documentation of my FUE procedure that I had with the Alvi Armani clinic in Dubai. I had 3,520 using the new FUE technique that doesn't leave the scare in the back. I have a lot of photos below

Before and After photos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Before Photos

Here are my before photos and the photos I sent in to the clinic for my initial consultations. I expressed to the doctor that I want to have my hairline and temples restored with no receding look and the top filled in. I wanted to look my age and my receded hairline and temples were making me look much older then I really am :(





5 comments:

  1. I think your hair looks very very natural and nobody can tell I had a procedure. I am very happy for you!! FUE Hair Transplant

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best solution for hairloss for me is using RegenePure. One of the.
    best hairloss shampoos, and it contains ketoconazole. I always get mine at.
    hair loss treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the perfect results of hair transplant in India from our clinic. We are the only place in India that give you best results without charging too much amount of money from you.

    ReplyDelete