This is documentation of my FUE procedure that I had with the Alvi Armani clinic in Dubai. I had 3,520 using the new FUE technique that doesn't leave the scare in the back. I have a lot of photos below

Before and After photos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 25, 2010

4 and 5 Month updates

Here I am at 4 months after my FUE hair transplant procedure. The hairline is really really starting to come in nice and people have started to notice a big difference in my appearance. I am excited for the upcoming months and how things will take shape!

Month 4 - You can see things are really filling in


Here is my progress at 5 months, my hair is getting thicker

2 comments:

  1. Last Thursday i had my surgery at Alvi Armani Argentina. They implanted me 2.150 by doing FUE Method. Its been 5 days and i am a little bit sore and my skin is sensitive too. I hope suddenly the symptoms stop! je. Watching your results i realized that i had take a very good choice. Happy for u man!! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice results.
    If you are looking for world class FUE, advanced Fue, PRP therapy under one roof then we are sure your search wouldn't go beyond us. Get your hair loss treated at discount offers. Evolve Clinics offers hair transplant surgery at best cost with natural and permanent results.
    Hair transplant in Agra

    ReplyDelete