This is documentation of my FUE procedure that I had with the Alvi Armani clinic in Dubai. I had 3,520 using the new FUE technique that doesn't leave the scare in the back. I have a lot of photos below

Before and After photos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 25, 2010

6 month photos

At 6 months my hair is looking great. I have full coverage on the top and my hairline has no receding look to it at all. Every month I am seeing changes and when I look closely I can even see new hairs and growth poking thru. This is very exciting as things should keep getting thicker and thicker.




1 comment:

  1. This is the most trending results picture i have ever seen for hair transplants.


    Natural Hair Transplant is the finest hair transplant in Chennai. Choose the best hair transplant clinic in Chennai with NHT.
    NHT is helpful for Alopecia baldness problem. We are available here to consult you the best Hair Transplant Surgeons nearest your cities. So Contact us without hesitations.
    Hair transplant in Chennai

    ReplyDelete